I finished the spinning of that yellow/green/blue wool blend that I dyed a couple of weeks ago. (Second from left in the first picture here.)
I predrafted the second (longitudinally split) half all at once, the way I did for the first half, spun it, and then plied the two together. I wound up misjudging somewhere, as one bobbin had enough excess yardage that I wound it off and spliced it to the end of the other, but I'm pretty happy with this as an experiment.
This is about 110 yards.
Quick knitting update: everything that's genuinely active/in progress (the wool-mohair toe-hat, the garter-stitch scarf of purpley handspun, the peacock feather shawl) has grown a bit. Pictures soon.